Best Scene: Montag confronts his wife and her friends.
Best Scene: Thomas tries to tell his agent about the murder.
Best Scene: Dobbs figures out who his wife's most current affair is with.
Best Scene: Ryunosuke "confronts" his past.
Best Scene: Tuco meets with his brother.
- Eli Wallach in The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- Tatsuya Nakadai in The Sword of Doom
- Paul Scofield in A Man For All Seasons
- Richard Burton in Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf
- Michael Caine in Alfie
- James Mason in The Deadly Affair
- Clint Eastwood in The Good, The Bad and the Ugly
- Tatsuya Nakadai in The Face of Another
- Peter O'Toole in How To Steal a Million
- David Hemmings in Blow-Up
- Lee Marvin in The Professionals
- Robert Mitchum in El Dorado
- Burt Lancaster in The Professionals
- Adam West in Batman
- Jack Lemmon in The Fortune Cookie
- Jean-Louis Trintignant in A Man and a Woman
- Oskar Werner in Fahrenheit 451
- Steve McQueen in The Sand Pebbles
- Alan Arkin in The Russians are Coming, The Russians are Coming
- Charlton Heston in Khartoum
- John Wayne El Dorado
- Zero Mostel in A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Forum
- Franco Nero in Django
- Carl Reiner in The Russians are Coming, The Russians are Coming