Best Scene: Paul's final "duel" with the criminals.
Best Scene: Nick fails as a father.
Best Scene: Frankenstein tries to make his monster live.
Best Scene: The final shot of the film.
Best Scene: Harry snoops in on the hotel room next to his.
- Gene Hackman in The Conversation
- Art Carney in Harry and Tonto
- Jack Nicholson in Chinatown
- Al Pacino in The Godfather Part II
- Walter Matthau in The Taking of Pelham One, Two, Three
- Gene Wilder in Young Frankenstein
- Jeff Bridges in Thunderbolt and Lightfoot
- Clint Eastwood in Thunderbolt and Lightfoot
- Peter Falk in A Woman Under The Influence
- Dustin Hoffman in Lenny
- Charles Bronson in Death Wish
- Warren Beatty in The Parallax View
- Peter Boyle in Young Frankenstein
- Paul Newman in The Towering Inferno
- Steve McQueen in The Towering Inferno
- Cleavon Little in Blazing Saddles
- Albert Finney in Murder on The Orient Express