Interesting! I don't know much about 92 in general, it doesn't strike as a great year because most say it is a very weak year. but all these nominees seem so interesting! What's The Player about? And why isn't Anthony Hopkins in Howard's End on the list?
1. Keitel in Bad Lieutenant2. Lemmon3. Robbins4. Oldman5. Keitel in Reservoir Dogs
1) Keitel (Bad Lieutenant)2) Oldman3) Lemmon4) Robbins5) Keitel (Reservoir Dogs)Harvey Keitel is easily in the same realm as Gary Oldman is as far as I'm concerned, but Bad Lieutenant is something else entirely, he reached an amazing level that very few actors have ever touched.Louis, have you seen the Werner Herzog's 2009, "Bad Liutenant Port of Call"?
1) Lemmon2) Keitel3) Robbins4) Keitel5) Oldman
I would have liked to see your thoughst on Hopkins in Howards End or Joe Pescie in My Cousin Vinny but this line-up looks very exciting!
1)Keitel - Bad Lieutenant2)Lemmon3)Keitel - Reservoir Dogs4)Robbins5)Oldman
1.Keitel (BL)2.Lemmon3.Robbins4.Keitel (RD)5.Oldman
I love Lemmon in this.
Its between Lemmon and Keitel, both would be deserving winners.
Hi!1. Jack Lemmon2. Harvey Keitel (Bad Lieutenant)3. Harvey Keitel (Reservoir Dogs)4. Tim Robbins 5. Gary Oldman
Keitel is my personal winner for Bad Lieutenant...such a fearless and powerful performance! Oscars lineup though, outside of the dreadful winner, was rather excellent as well.
I think Harvey Keitel will win for Bad Lieutenant, but I'm rooting for Jack Lemmon:Harvey Keitel - Bad LieutenantJack Lemmon - Glengarry Glen RossHarvey Keitel - Reservoir DogsGary Oldman - Bram Stoker's DraculaTim Robbbins - The PlayerEddie
I have not seen Bad Lieutenant yet.My ranking of the other 4 performances:1) Jack Lemmon (fantastic)2) Oldman3) Keitel in Reservoir Dogs (I don't have leading performances in the film, and my choiches for supporting nominations are Buscemi and Roth)4) Robbins
1) Jack Lemmon2) Harvey Keitel (RD)3) Harvey Keitel (BL)4) Gary Oldman5) Tim Robbins
1. Keitel (BL)2. Oldman3. Keitel (RD)4. Robbins5. Lemmon
Joe: The Player is about a Hollywood executive who kills a writer he thinks is blackmailing him. I considered Hopkins, but frankly I just was more interested in these five. dshultz: I have not seen the "sequel" but I am very interested in it. I plan on putting Cage in lead 2009 for it so I will see it then.Paul: I put Kietel and Roth in lead the rest in supporting.
is is possible when you get to 2007 that the great Casey Affleck could be considered for his amazing work in Gone Baby Gone.
Affleck is a likely inclusion for that year.
Here's my rank for this list:1. Harvey Keitel ("Bad Lieutenant")2. Jack Lemmon 3. Harvey Keitel ("Reservoir Dogs")4. Gary Oldman5. Tim Robbins
1)Keitel - Bad Lieutenant 2)Lemmon 3)Keitel - Reservoir Dogs 4)Robbins 5)Oldman
Post a Comment