Best Scene: I guess when he finds out his girlfriend has left him.
Best Scene: Any of the swashbuckling scenes.
Best Scene: Ruggles recites the Gettysburg Address.
Best Scene: Hannay finds himself handcuffed to a woman who believes him to be a murderer.
Best Scene: The Monster meets his Bride.
- Victor McLaglen in The Informer
- Boris Karloff in Bride of Frankenstein
- Robert Donat in 39 Steps
- Charles Laughton in Ruggles of Red Gap
- Edward G. Robinson in The Whole Town's Talking
- Boris Karloff in The Black Room
- Clark Gable in Mutiny on the Bounty
- Ronald Colman in A Tale of Two Cities
- Fredric March in Les Miserables
- Claude Rains in The Mystery of Edwin Drood
- Charles Laughton in Mutiny on the Bounty
- Robert Donat in The Ghost Goes West
- Fredric March in The Dark Angel
- James Cagney in G Men
- Peter Lorre in Crime and Punishment
- Groucho Marx in Night At the Opera
- Errol Flynn in Captain Blood
- Fred Astaire in Top Hat
- Franchot Tone in The Lives of the Bengal Lancers
- Charles Boyer in Private Worlds
- Bela Lugosi in The Raven
- Peter Lorre in Mad Love
- Freddie Bartholomew in David Copperfield
- Fredric March in Anna Karenina
- Boris Karloff in The Raven
- Fred MacMurray in Alice Adams
- Franchot Tone in Dangerous
- Colin Clive in Mad Love
- Frank Lawton in David Copperfield
- Seymour Hicks in Scrooge
- Gary Cooper in The Lives of the Bengal Lancers
- Douglass Montgomery in The Mystery of Edwin Drood
- Paul Muni in Black Fury
- Henry Wilcoxon in The Crusades
- Chester Morris in Public Hero No. 1