Interesting selection, and a hard one to predict. Looks like my self confidence will be taking yet another hit with incorrect predictions. Well, here goes:1. Masayuki Mori2. Alastair Sim3. Louis Calhern4. Takashi Shimura5. Richard Attenborough
About time Takashi gets a rating
He has 2 already, 1952 Lead for Ikiru (which he won the overall for) and 1949 Lead for Stray Dog.
1. Shimura2. Sim3. Mori4. Calhern5. Attenborough
1)Masayuki Mori2)Alastair Sim3)Takashi Shimura4)Louis Calhern5)Richard Attenborough
My guess:1. Mori2. Shimura3. Sim4. Calhern5. Attenborough
I'll shift slightly:1. Masayuki Mori2. Alastair Sim3. Takashi Shimura4. Louis Calhern5. Richard Attenborough
it would be amusing Michael if after our long losing streak both of us get the win at the same time lol.
I know right.
1. Takashi Shimura2. Alastair Sim3. Masayuki Mori4. Louis Calhern5. Richard AttenboroughKinda hope George Sanders keeps the overall though.
1. Mori2. Attenborough (gotta champion him!)3. Shimura4. Sim5. Calhern
1. Takashi Shimura2. Richard Attenborough3. Alastair Sim4. Masayuki Mori5. Louis Calhern
Unfortunately I've only seen Calhern from this line-up - but he was brilliant!
1) Shimura2) Mori3) Attenborough4) Calhern5) Sim
1. Shimura2. Sim3. Mori4. Calhern5. AttenboroughTotally random.
Another performance to consider viewing for a year you've already completed would be Attenborough in 10 Rillington Place for 1971 Lead.
Post a Comment