Best Scene: The opening scene.
Best Scene: Gay goes to recapture the horses.
Best Scene: Melville Farr reveals the truth to his wife.
Best Scene: MacNamara tries to solve all his problems in a few hours.
Best Scene: The Final Duel.
- Toshiro Mifune in Yojimbo
- Stuart Whitman in The Mark
- Paul Newman in The Hustler
- Marcello Mastroianni in Divorce, Italian Style
- James Cagney in One, Two, Three
- Dirk Bogarde in Victim
- Clark Gable in The Misfits
- Marcello Mastroianni in La Notte
- Sidney Poitier in A Raisin in the Sun
- Gregory Peck in The Guns of Navarone
- Anthony Perkins in Goodbye Again
- Warren Beatty in Splendor in the Grass
- Yves Montand in Goodbye Again
- Marlon Brando in One Eyed Jacks
- Spencer Tracy in Judgment At Nuremberg
- Rod Taylor in 101 Dalmatians
- Fred MacMurray in The Absent Minded Professor
- George Peppard in Breakfast At Tiffany's
- Richard Beymer in West Side Story
- Glenn Ford in Pocketful of Miracles
- Horst Buchholz in Fanny