5. Telly Savalas in Birdman of Alcatraz- This performance is nothing because his character is nothing.
4. Victor Buono in What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?- Buono gives an effectively humorous performance that is not a whole lot but creates some nice little moments when on screen.
3. Ed Begley in Sweet Bird of Youth- Although the Southern Political Boss is an old role, and Begley does not reinvent anything about it he everything the boss should be from the charisma to the cruelty.
2. Terence Stamp in Billy Budd- Stamp gives an effective performance that is filled with charm and an incredible ease that fully realizes the purity of his character.
1. Omar Sharif in Lawrence of Arabia- Good Prediction Dinasztie and Moviefilm. Sharif gives a strong supporting performance that works in great harmony with Peter O'Toole amazing work as the lead. Sharif perfectly contrast his characters transition to sanity and understanding, as O'Toole shows Lawrence's transition into insanity and sadism.
Peter Sellers in Lolita
Jose Ferrer in Lawrence of Arabia
Claude Rains in Lawrence of Arabia