5. Eddie Albert in The Heartbreak Kid- Albert gives an enjoyable mostly
reactive deadpan performance. He was not given that much to do, but I
thoroughly enjoyed everything he did do.
4. Robert Duvall in The Godfather- Duvall is perfectly fine in the somewhat
limited role of Tom Hagan. He is always exactly as Hagan should be, and
does show more to him when he has the chance.
3. James Caan in The Godfather- Caan gives the best supporting performance
in the Godfather, with his absolutely brilliant portrayal of Sonny
handling every various aspect of Sonny from his particular charisma to
his hair trigger trigger temper brilliantly.
2. Joel Grey in Cabaret- Grey's performance is a brilliant energetic
performance, that creates an incredibly memorable character and makes
for a very entertaining and interesting performance.
1. Al Pacino in The Godfather- A leading performance to be sure although a great performance either way. Pacino effectively shows the transformation of a man.